Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

I've realized lately that I have not been documenting our homeschooling journey very well.  When we started out I was taking pictures all the time, and lately there have been months that have gone by where no pictures were taken!  I also noticed this in our "regular" life as well.  When I think about when and why this began I realize that its because I got a smart phone!  I had a decent digital camera that I used all the time before but once I got my smart phone I never wanted to get the digital camera out.

I also noticed that the picture quality on my phone isn't that great and I prefer the quality of the digital camera, but still I don't get it out!!!  What I am left with is so-so quality smart phone pictures, and I guess I am okay with that.  At least I am taking pictures right??!!

Every year I make a photo calendar through Shutterfly, and I use photos from the year before.  Last year when I went to make my calendar, I realized I had almost no photos to use!  This year I had a bit more but still not very many!

Anyway, all this to say that I have set a goal to photograph my children and our life a bit more!  I read once that our children will be the most photographed but have the fewest printed pictures!  How sad!!  So here are a few pictures to get started!







 

 

Do you struggle to take pictures?  How do you save those digital photographs?  I would love to hear how you all manage in this all digital age!

No comments:

Post a Comment