Monday, April 13, 2015

Something to Lift Your Spirits Today

I feel like I always need a little bit of encouragement and a push to a better attitude by Monday afternoon.  Monday's are a hard day in our house!  It is usually filled with kids that don't want to work on their school work, at least 5 loads of laundry, a house that is a mess from the weekend, and every other week we have our small group on Monday evenings.  All that put together can make for a pretty hectic day.

I love being ministered to through music!   I can not sing to save my life, but I love music!  So this weeks encouragement is another song that speaks encouragement to me.

It's Multiplied by NeedtoBreathe.  Love this one!!  It talks about the love of Christ being like radiant diamonds!  What a clear picture of how amazing Christ's love is for us!  I hope you enjoy this and that it lifts up your spirits on this Monday afternoon!


No comments:

Post a Comment