Monday, April 27, 2015

A Soul On Fire

Dating back to my early high school years I have had a love for the band Third Day.  I am not really sure when this love started but I know that I was initially introduced to them by my older brother.  He was all about the Christian Rock bands of the early 90's era.

My first Third Day concert took place in an old theater downtown.  This theater was awesome! One of those that was built in the 1920's, maybe earlier.  Anyway, I went to this concert with some friends and was also intending to see another friend who was there with her Junior High youth group.  So I went down and said hello to her.  Now let's flash forward about 3 years, and in the dating stage with my now husband and we were talking about our love for Third Day and this concert that we went to.  Come to find out he was a chaperone with that Junior High group!

I am saying all of this to say that Third Day plays a special part in my relationship to my spouse, and it is about the only music group that we both like!  So today I am so excited to share with you their newest hit song, Soul On Fire!  This song is amazing!  The acoustic sound is awesome!  AND it's Third Day!!!  I hope you enjoy it and are encouraged to have a soul that is on fire for the Lord of All!








No comments:

Post a Comment