Monday, March 30, 2015

My Lighthouse

A few months ago while listening to our local Christian radio station this amazing song came on.  I had not heard it before, but instantly I loved it!  Its had that awesome guitar I love and a folk rock sound.  I could not figure out who sang it or what the name of it was! Finally last month I figured it out!  It's called My Lighthouse by Rend Collective, and apparently this band has been around awhile.  They originated in Ireland, which may also be why I am drawn to them!  Their accents are so cool!!  Ireland is on my list of "someday" trips!

If you haven't checked these guys out yet, you totally should!!  They are amazing!!  I am totally drawn to their style of music, they are Irish folk music combined with worship music!  LOVE IT!!  Anyway here is a sample of their stuff!





Are they not the coolest!!  I love the lyrics to this song as well!  I mean how encouraging to think about God being our lighthouse!  He is there guiding and directing us no matter how stormy and cloudy our  lives might be!   I hope you are encouraged by this and check out more of their songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment