Friday, March 6, 2015

Back to Homeschooling

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming!  I took a little bit of a break from blogging about homeschool things because I felt the need to switch it up a bit!  I tend to get bored easily!

This week has been our "spring break".  I didn't really have any particular things planned this week, and it has shown!  We have been BORED!!!  We got some snow on Sunday, Monday was just blah, Tuesday we got about 1 inch of ice, Wednesday and Thursday were just bitter COLD!  My husband took Friday off and we planned a family day to a children's museum, which is always a good time.

In the future I realize I really need to plan activities other wise we wind up watching movies and not getting out of our jammies!  Not totally a bad thing, but can get a bit tiresome.

My boys did work on a few creative thing though.  We recently began learning about stop motion movies.  They have had fun working on those.  Here is one that Elijah worked on, there is no sound, like I said we are still playing abound with it.  And yes it's sideways, not sure how to adjust that!



Here are just a few pictures that I have taken lately!
The African Savanna

Silly Big lips boy!

He had Circus week at Preschool!

Building a fortress out of Math U See blocks.


Practicing guitar with his brothers help.


Chocolate chip pancake mouth!

Me and my little guy!

That's a little bit about what we have been up to.  Hopefully I will begin to post more regular updates on our homeschooling journey in the near future.  So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment