Thursday, July 30, 2015

Through the Eyes of the Student

I have been following the ihomeschool network's *Not* Back to School link ups, and this week is Through the Eyes of the Student.  I really didn't know how to come at this post.  I saw some really creative choices, and I decided to give my 10 year old the camera for the day to take pictures of what he was doing.  That did not go well, he did not get any usable photos!  So on to another idea that I came up with and I did video interviews with each of my 3 kids.

I asked them each four questions and video taped their answers.  I hope you enjoy them and get a good laugh out of them, because they are raw and un cut!



My one disclaimer is that with Elijah at the end his answer to what his day looks like is that its friendless.  I was curious about that answer so I asked him about it and he just meant that he is just with his brothers all day and not his friends.  That made me feel better!  I was a little concerned with that answer at first, he does have friends but, yes, unlike traditional school he is not surrounded by them all day long.

I hope you enjoyed my kiddos views of what it looks like to be homeschooled.

No comments:

Post a Comment