Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The First Day of School

We had our first day of school on Monday this week. We did a shortened schedule to get ourselves back into the swing of things. I think it went ok! We all survived, only one meltdown! Here are some pictures from our first day back to school, including our "school pictures".  I like to take the pictures in our living room in front of the fire place because then I can compare at the end of the year how tall my kiddos have gotten!  Last year it was an astonishing difference!

Noah age 5 Kindergarten
Elijah age 8 3rd Grade
All three of my Students
The silly first day of school picture
Brushing up on some math
RECESS!!!
Add caption


Here is a video of my boys singing Go Fish's This is My Father's World to end our first homeschool day.



I am linking this post up to the 5th Annual NOT Back to School Hop with the iHomeschool Network!  Be sure to hop on over and check out all the other great back to school photos this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment