Monday, May 11, 2015

You are Forgiven!

As I head into our last week of school, I can think back at how very far my little guys have come!  In spite of a crazy beginning to our school year, they have all come out having learned and grown so much.  So today as I think about the stress of the past 6 months I am extremely thankful for the power of forgiveness!  After losing my temper a lot, feeling really tired and not having a house that is functioning as I would like, forgiveness is key!  Forgiveness from my family and most importantly from God!   As I challenge myself daily to walk according to the word, inevitably I will fall short!  My prayers lately have been for grace and peace as I go throughout my day.   I am encouraged greatly by Psalm 32:1, which is a wonderful reminder that my sin is forgiven because of the blood of Jesus Christ!

 I am also encouraged by this song Happy Day by Fee.  I hope you enjoy it and are encouraged on this Monday to remember you are forgiven because of Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment