Friday, May 1, 2015

Week In Review

This week's preschool theme was Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!  I think his favorite part for this one was the story pieces that he could use to act out the story!  We actually had three days at home for preschool this week because my hubby had some car issues.  So I had to get a little creative with day three.  I think he had a great time though!




Here is a cute little video of him acting out the story of the Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed.



For Noah's Bible time he is supposed to draw a picture of the story and then write a sentence about it.  Since writing is always a struggle for him, and he isn't very fond of drawing either, I saw an idea to have him make the story with Legos.  He absolutely loved this!  He was so excited to try something different.


A Parable of the Seeds
The Storm!  




















Poor Elijah is just so done with school!  I'm trying to encourage him and make things as fun as possible but I think we will be cutting our school year short!  We are all ready to be done and with technically 4 weeks left, I think we will go about another 2 weeks and call it quits.

Finally, here are a few cute pictures from our week!

He loves playing in our colored rice bin!

We did a little gardening this week.  There isn't anything
planted in this one yet but he felt the need to water it anyway!

We planted some tomatoes and basil.   
We used those seed pod things so we will see if they actually
sprout anything!

I hope your week went well and you have a wonderful weekend enjoying some time with your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment