Friday, May 22, 2015

Our Summer Bucket List

This summer I would love to do lots of fun things with my kids.  I have a ton of great ideas pinned on Pinterest it's just a matter of whether I will do them or not!  So here is my summer bucket list of things to do with my kids, plus a free printable list for you to follow along with!



This is a short list but I know better than to set too high of goals for myself.  I think this is a very doable list and I am sure it will add some great memorable moments for our family.  I plan on printing off the list and hanging it in my kitchen so I can make sure to do these activities.  

Would you like to have a printable list?  Well here you go!  Enjoy!  

Freedom Knights Academy


I am linking this post up to the Hearts for Home Blog Hop


Hearts for Home Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment