Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Last Day!!

Hallelujah!!  We made it!  Our last day of school for the 2014-2015 school year.  To say that we are a bit excited is an understatement!

This was a bit of a low key week for us, I only did preschool formally with Zach one day and the other two did a couple days of math and then we finished up our Australia lap book along with our read aloud.

For preschool this week we just focused on some basic skills, like cutting, tracing, and counting.  He enjoyed it and was disappointed when I only had one day set up.


As I promised last week, here is our finished Australia lap book.  I also mentioned that we were working on one for the Coral Reef, and sadly that one did not get finished.  I had wondered if doing two lap books at one time would be too much, and I was correct.  For this lap book I used the Country study found at Homeschool Share, you can find it here.




Here is a close up view of the inside of our lap book.



To celebrate our last day of school we took a trip to the library and had a special treat for lunch!  Yes this was our lunch, but it was frozen yogurt so that's healthy right!!??


Now it's time to get into baseball mode and summer mode!  I am excited to start working on some summer incentive programs with my kids to keep them fresh and not get too forgetful over the summer!  I plan to share what I come up with in the near future, so stay tuned!!

 Here are just a few cute pictures of Noah in his baseball gear, Elijah as usually hasn't let us get a good picture of him (but it will happen)!  They are super excited to be playing this year.




No comments:

Post a Comment