Monday, August 10, 2015

Our First Day of School: 5th Grace, 2nd Grade and Pre-K 4

Well we made it to the first day of school!  My kids were so excited to finally begin our new school year!





This year I will be teaching 5th grade, 2nd grade, and Pre-K 4, I can hardly believe that I have come full circle in my homeschooling journey.  When we began this journey 3 years ago I was also teaching 2nd grade and Pre-K 4.  Funny how life does that, huh?!





Our first day went pretty well, which made this momma super happy!  We are easing into our course load this year and today we just worked on Reading, Math and History.  For Pre-K we began a unit on Dogs, he did 5 of his workboxes today.

Box 1: The Digging-est Dog, Box 2: What Color Collar?, Box 3: How Many Frisbees?

Box 4: Help the dog get to his ball?, Box 5: Cutting and Pasting shapes to make a dog house.
Box 6:  Water Painting (he ran out of interest and I let him go play)

For the remainder of this week we will also we working on just the three subjects I mentioned above. Next week we will add in handwriting, Bible and Language Arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment