Monday, August 17, 2015

My Summer Reading List: Update

At the beginning of summer I posted that I had a reading list set for myself.  It consisted of a whopping two books!  I had such high hopes of getting at least ONE read!  Unfortunately that did not happen!  I not only didn't get ONE read, I didn't get TWO read!!




I knew making that list that it would be a challenge to get them read, but I thought that by blogging about it I would be held accountable.  Yeah, didn't happen!

The two books that I had wanted to get read this summer were:  Educating the Whole Hearted Child by Clay and Sally Clarkson, and Cleaning House by Kay Wills Wyma.  I shared earlier why I didn't finish reading Cleaning House, you can be reminded of that here.



My reason for not finishing Educating the Whole Hearted Child, well, I really have no good reason!  I was super busy organizing and rearranging my house that the time I thought I would have in the afternoons to read just didn't happen.  I did however get 3 and a half chapters read.  And never fear, I will continue on and I will finish it sometime.  My new goal is by Christmas, Easter, the beginning of next summer!  That gives me a whole 9 months, I should be able to accomplish that, right??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment