Monday, May 6, 2013

Winding Down

Well we are on the last week of school!  I can not believe that its almost over!  I can not believe that we actually did it!  All of my children are still alive and I am still sane!!

Noah actually finished his preschool work two weeks ago.  He was so proud of himself and I am so amazed at how much he learned through out the year.  He went from not being able to hold a pencil or crayon to writing his name!  He went from not wanting to sit still for ANYTHING to being able to sit and work or play on his own for 30 minutes or more!  He is so excited to start Kindergarten in the fall. We received our curriculum about a month ago and he saw all the fun stuff in it, I think that motivated him to finish preschool.  I made him a preschool certificate, he was so proud!



Elijah will be finishing up this week.  We have already finished Science, History, Bible, and Math.  Really all he has left is Language/Phonics, and Spelling.  This has been a hard couple of weeks for him because Noah is already finished not to mention the weather here has been super nice for the most part. I actually was planning on going another week, just to finish up a few extra things, but after seeing how ready he is to be done, I decided against it.  What a great benefit to homeschooling!!

Next week as a reward for finished up the school year well, we are going to head to the zoo!  They are so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment