Monday, May 20, 2013

Homeschool Binder

Last week I talked about my home management binder, this week will be the homeschool binder!!  Once again I went straight to Pinterest for some ideas, and once again I was over loaded with them!

What it came down to for me, was taking the best of every one that I found and making it work for me. So in the end this is what I came up with...

Homeschool Binder
The front cover of my Homeschool Binder.

Homeschool Binder
Divider page for the Homeschool Binder.

Homeschool Binder


I chose these sections for my homeschool binder: this years plans, records, curriculum information, book lists, homeschool helps, art recipes, and notes.

Here is a run down of what is behind each section:

This Years Plans- an over view of our school year, each child will get their own page which will include books read, field trips and activities to do/completed.

Book Lists- books I would like to read to them, books I would like my kids to read, books that go along with a unit we are doing, books I'd like to own

Records- with drawl letters from school, HSLDA information, our state homeschool laws printed out from the HSLDA web site (our state doesn't require us to keep track of attendance or anything, but this would be a great spot for it if you need to)

Homeschool Helps- articles I have printed out, a list of web sites I frequent or might find useful in the future, notes taken from homeschool convention

Curriculum Info- receipts, purchase orders,  or catalogs from our current curriculum

Art Recipes- really this just holds ideas for art projects, or "recipes" for home made art materials

Notes- I put some lined notebook paper here to write down ideas that I come up with, or things I would like to purchase

To find out where I gathered my information you can look at my Homeschool Pinterest board.  Sorry my Pinterest board is kind of a mess!!  If you are looking for where I gathered the most information you can find it here at La Famille, she has an amazing homeschool binder filled with great information!!

I would love see what you are using as a homeschool or home management binder!!


No comments:

Post a Comment