Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I'm still here!

Ok, so life has been CRAZY lately!!  To be honest, schooling has been a huge challenge the past few weeks.  I am still trying to process why everything seemed so crazy.  What I have come up with is that I have been feeling worn down, tired and just plain overwhelmed with life lately.

To make a long story short, we have been dealing with potty training set backs, a crabby two year old that cries almost all day, a bad attitude in a 9 year old, and other personal life issues.  I am really hoping to get myself back on track, I am feeling a bit better these days, and trying to take better care of myself.

I do have some great posts lined up for the near future, if I can get myself to write them!  Here are some topics that I will be covering over the next so many weeks (I am putting them here, in hopes to be some accountability for myself):

1.  Shopping Aldi
2.  Gifts for 9 year old boys
3.  Frugal living ideas
4.  Weekly Recaps of My Fathers World both Kindergarten and Adventures in US History
5.  What I'm reading and what I hope to read in the near future

No comments:

Post a Comment