Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Awesome Gifts to give 9 Year old Boys

Elijah had his 9th birthday a few weeks ago, and there is always the question of what do you get him.  Yes of course there are Legos, but we are getting a little crazy in that department, so I was trying to think outside the box!

Every year for my kids birthdays my mother in law takes them to the book store to pick out a couple of books.  So I wasn't surprised when she did this for Elijah.  Some of his favorite books right now are The Magic Tree House books, he also picked out The Lego Book (which gives the history of Legos).
 Magic Tree House Books
The Lego Book


He had also been asking for a bow and arrow set for a while, so my husband and I thought we would just get him a cheapo one from Wal-Mart, it was like $6.  Yeah, skip the cheapo ones and get a good quality one, because cheapo broke in less than 10 minutes!  So we will be ordering him a bow and arrow set from JM Cremps.
Bow and Arrow from JM Cremps


His favorite gift of all was the Snap Circuits Jr.!  He sat and played with that for about 2 hours!  I thought he would enjoy it, but didn't think he would love it, well he LOVES it!  We will definitely be getting another one for Christmas!
Snap Circuits Jr.



Yes he did get a few Lego sets this year as well, those are always great stand by gifts.  This year he really wanted the Lone Ranger sets, so he got the Teepee and the Silver Mine.

The Silver Mine

The Teepee
Disclaimer: I am NOT an affiliate with any of the links provided. I do not receive any compensation through these links.   I just chose to add them to help you find the products quickly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment