Thursday, December 6, 2012

Our Christmas Gifts

This year for Christmas I wanted the majority of the gifts received by our children to be educational toys, for use in our homeschool.  So after months of scouring the internet and seeing tons of GREAT list ideas, we narrowed it down!  Here is what my children will be getting for Christmas this year.  Most of the products we ordered from Amazon, before Thanksgiving.  The books we ordered from Christian Book Distributers.  Just a side note they will be getting other things as well, but these are just the ones that we will mainly use in our schooling.  

Elijah  Age 8:
Learning Resources Creative Color Cubes
Rubiks 360
Encyclopedia Brown 6 Book Set


Noah  Age 5 (right after Christmas):
Eureka Tub of Letters
Lauri Tall Stacker A-Z Pegs
Learning Resources Easy Grip Tweezers
Will God's Mighty Warrior



Zach Age 16 Months:
Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker
Melissa and Doug Shape Sequencing Sorting Set
My ABC Bible Verses
Leap Frog Chat and Count Cell Phone
Wedgits Deluxe Set- 30 Pieces



Family:
Quirkle
Do You Know Bible Trivia Game

There will also be some Lego sets thrown in there along with some Transformers!

Now if I can just figure out how I am going to store all of this!  I think I see some New Years organizing coming my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment