Monday, December 17, 2012

Who Homeschools?

A few months ago I ran across this blog that was doing a series on "Who Homeschools?"   I thought it sounded really cool!  So I started reading all the submissions and I was amazed at all the different backgrounds, philosophies, and styles of homeschooling.  I was thankful to read that no two were exactly the same.   I had been feeling a little uneasy about some decisions we had made curriculum wise, and with this being our first year we are still feeling it out.   So there was great comfort in knowing that no two homeschools are alike, and its ok to do it your own way!

Since reading some of them I have been encouraged and found some new ideas.  So I submitted my interview, and guess what... its up for you to read today!!  So hop on over to Hammock Tracks, and read my interview!  While you are there go ahead and check out the other interviews as well, you never know what new ideas you might find!

1 comment: