Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our Advent Experience...Week 2

I am so happy about how our journey through Truth in the Tinsel is going!  The kids are having a wonderful time and its a great time for us as a family to focus on the true meaning of CHRISTmas!  So this week we have done day 7 through day 14.  The only day that I had trouble with was day 10, we were making a pillow to stand for Joseph's dream, that craft threw me for a loop!  For some reason I could not get the picture given and the actual thing to look the same!  I am a very visual learner and that was not getting into my head!  Somehow I managed to get it and it turned out pretty good.

Add caption
Add caption






 One thing I have noticed is that the tree we chose to put our advent crafts on is not big enough!  We are running out of room, but I was only intending to make one craft per day and we are making two (1 for each child).  So instead of 24 crafts on our little tree we are going to end up with 48!   There you have it our week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment