Friday, February 1, 2013

Pinterest Projects

I have these lofty goals since discovering Pinterest!  So this year I am committing to doing at least one a month from my pins!  Most of them are homeschool related but also things for around my house.

So this week our Pinterest project was Snowflakes Poke Patterns.  When I saw it I was so amazed at how cool it was, so of course I wanted to try it.  I have been putting it off because we haven't had any snow and I felt kinda silly doing a snowflake project in the midst of 60 degree temps!  I finally gave in and made them because it is the end of January after all!

The pin is from This Reading Mama, she has a pattern that can be downloaded and printed off.  Then you can either tape it to another piece of colored paper or I suppose you could print it on colored paper. Using either a push pin or toothpick have your children poke holes along the edge.  When done cut out leaving about a half inch border, then hang and enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment